Terms Of Service
Effective date: February 23, 2020
E-Cell of Amity University Mumbai (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the E-Cell AUM mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
- By using the E-Cell AUM App’s services, you agree not to violate any applicable laws.
- You agree to not sue E-Cell of Amity University Mumbai, owner of the E-Cell AUM App, for any reason whatsoever if you are using the E-Cell AUM App services.
- You must not use the E-Cell AUM App to propagate junk stores and products, emails, spam, or get-rich-quick schemes.
- You must never steal ideas and/or contents from the E-Cell AUM App or introduce a worm or virus or otherwise hack into the E-Cell AUM App in any way.
- You are held liable for any material and information you placed on the E-Cell AUM App.
- You are not allowed to conduct any illicit online activities under any applicable law in any country while using the E-Cell AUM App.
- You must not adversely affect other E-Cell AUM App users by means of intimidation, bullying, threatening, impersonating, or harming them in any shape or form.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your password at all times.
- You are responsible for any action taken under your account while using the E-Cell AUM App.
- E-Cell of Amity University Mumbai reserves the right to take over usernames that have been claimed by businesses or individuals as the lawful owners of those usernames.
- You agree that E-Cell of Amity University Mumbai has the right to reuse and publish any information collected from your use of the E-Cell AUM App as a condition of your use of the E-Cell AUM App.
- E-Cell of Amity University Mumbai has the right at any time to remove contents and/or accounts we deem to be obscene, offensive, derogatory, or harmful to other E-Cell AUM App users or that otherwise violate the terms and conditions set forth here.
- E-Cell of Amity University Mumbai has the right to deny service at any time and for any reason to anyone.
- Without forewarning and at any time, E-Cell of Amity University Mumbai has the right to end or change the E-Cell AUM App services for any reason.
- You can file claims for copyright infringements by e-mailing us at
Thank you for using E-Cell AUM App. Shall you have any queries on Terms & Conditions, you may write to – [email protected]